Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 8th, 2010 8/365


Today the kids had a Snow Day! One of my best friend's daughter's came over to stay with us and brought her Nintendo DS. At one point during the day, Little Man came down all excited. He told me that friend's daughter gave him her Mario Hoops 3 on 3 game and was letting him keep it because she didn't play it anymore. To give you some background, he saw another friend playing this game back before Christmas and asked if he could get it. I--I mean "Santa" Looked before Christmas and couldn't find it anywhere and it has an outrageous asking price on Amazon. So needless to say he was Thrilled to have this game and what a nice gesture on Friend's daughter's part. I think he played it all day-- and for once I didn't tell him to put down his DS and go find something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment