Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3rd, 2010 3/365

I took the kids to McDonald's for lunch today. They each got a Happy Meal and each kid got a different toy from "Alvin and the Chipmunks--the Squeakel." After playing with his toy for a few minutes, my 6 year old son burst into laughter. "Listen Mom, Alvin says a bad word!" My son continuously pushed the button that made the toy talk and out came " Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell." The toy actually says "Hello Gorgeous! " Fortunately, the fun wore off after he showed the entire family and his best 6 year old buddy.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I meant to go to McDonalds today too! We'll try for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My kids both got one as well the other night in their Happy Meal and they were both driving me crazy this morning with them. I think I had to hide them.

    ReplyDelete